144 The Last Movie

Discuss releases by Indicator and the films on them.

Moderator: MichaelB

Wes Moynihan

Re: 144 The Last Movie

#51 Post by Wes Moynihan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:03 am

Boosmahn wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:22 pm
(Also, Amazon UK cancelled my other package just a day before it was set to arrive. They won't tell me why.)
The same thing happened to me right before Christmas - I had Mute's Chris Carter CD boxset on pre-order and was cancelled a day before the release date for no reason. I ended up ordering from Boomkat, thinking Amazon failed to get stock delivered, but a day after the cancellation, Amazon were selling the boxset as normal. I notice too with increasing frustration that Amazon UK are refusing to ship certain CD/DVD/BRs to Ireland - the selection seems entirely random, but I did ask customer service about it and they couldn't/wouldn't explain the reason...

ivuernis

#52 Post by ivuernis » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 am

Wes Moynihan wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:03 am
I notice too with increasing frustration that Amazon UK are refusing to ship certain CD/DVD/BRs to Ireland - the selection seems entirely random
I noticed that too with a bulk Christmas DVD order, had to divide my order into several smaller ones and my shipping costs ended up costing nearly as much as the goods as a result. Hoping for a Brexit deal so my UK online shopping costs don't shoot up with added customs fees and shipping costs. Got a "Brexit considerations" email from Amazon too this morning for my seller account.

MichaelB

#53 Post by MichaelB » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:45 pm

CineOutsider.

(I’ve already flagged up with them that the restoration is by Arbelos, not Powerhouse.)