Klown

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them.

Moderator: yoloswegmaster

DarkImbecile
Ask me about my visible cat breasts

Klown

#1 Post by DarkImbecile » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Comedians and TV personalities Frank Hvam and Casper Christensen (hosts of the Danish version of Shooting Stars) play extreme versions of themselves in the Curb Your Enthusiasm-like comedy of embarrassment.

Based on the hit sitcom, Klown finds Frank on the verge of the fatherhood. So how better to prove his paternal credentials than ‘borrowing’ his awkward 13-year-old nephew to accompany him and Casper on their annual tour de pussy? What follows is far too crude and outrageous to describe here!

Imagine a Scandinavian relative of The Inbetweeners and The Hangover with a dash of Lars von Trier at his most playfully transgressive and you’re getting close to the shocking hilarity of Klown.

CONTENTS
  • High definition Blu-ray
  • 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Commentary by director Mikkel Nørgaard and writer-actors Frank Hvam and Casper Christensen
  • Klown: It’s a Jungle Down There, an episode from the original television series, co-written by Lars von Trier
  • Klown from Behind, a ‘making of’ documentary
  • Crafting ‘The Willie’, a featurette on the film’s prosthetics
  • Inside Castello Alleycat, scenes from film’s brothel set
  • Deleted scenes
  • Alternative opening sequence
  • Outtakes
  • Gallery
  • Trailers
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Danny Hellman

schellenbergk

Re: Klown

#2 Post by schellenbergk » Fri May 31, 2019 10:46 am

I have the DVD - and probably won't upgrade (though the extras look intriguing). Interesting little film. . .